Thursday, November 6, 2008

So Much to Say, So Little Time

Things have been so busy lately that I've barely had time to read a blog let alone post to my own. Let me catch everyone up really quickly, and I'll try to do better in a week or so.

Todd came home Sunday to help get us packed up for our move to Cedar Creek, TX. Monday, we changed our movers and our load date to Friday. Tuesday, our realtor came to our house with two offers on our house. Wednesday, we signed a contract on our house. Today we continued to pack like crazy. Todd is still there while I sit at Judy and Jerry's house with the girls asleep (finally) and get caught up on the blog world that I've missed. After the truck comes tomorrow, we'll spend another night here and then head to Grand Prairie.

We'll stay there a night and then head to our TX house on Sunday. The plan is to clean, sleep on air matresses and hope to get some sleep until our stuff gets there on Tuesday. So, I may not be back for a while. I have all kinds of pictures from our church's fall fest which was so much fun that I'd like to post when I get the chance - may be close to Thanksgiving by the time that happens!


7 comments:

Lori said...

Dee Dee, I know you guys are so excited. We are happy for you, just so sad for us! You will definitely be missed but I am confident that our paths will cross again!

Lori said...

Oh, and you better not lose your FABULOUS Guitar Hero skills - practice up!

mer@lifeat7000feet said...

WOW!!! That all happened really fast. Hurry back...I want to hear all the details of this move/house stuff!

Unknown said...

Definitely going to miss y'all! Emma was always so sweet in choir. Things did happen quickly...praise God for his direction in your life! Much love.

Angie said...

Dee Dee I am so glad you are all together again!

Jill said...

Miss you guys already! Love you!

Lori said...

We missed you tonight at bunko! I know you are glad to be with Todd again though!