Thursday, March 12, 2009

Post Script

Well, it seems that we won't be signing a contract tonight on the house in the Lost Pines. At least not for now. The sellers had some timing issues (things that they wanted taken care of next week), and we've had a Spring Break trip to MS planned for quite some time that we didn't feel we could cancel. They've decided to go ahead and list the house so the search continues. The good part is that we've gotten the lender search completed and are pre-approved so we are ready when we do find something that works out.

We are so excited about our trip to Clinton - we've really missed Nan and Pops not to mention all our friends and church family. We're planning to leave after Emma's game on Sat. if she has one at all. Last week we had temps near 90, and today we pulled the winter coats back out because it was raining with highs in the 40s. Crazy Texas weather! Personally, I'm kinda hoping the game is rained out because we could get on the road earlier and be rested for church the next morning.

Things I can't wait to do in Clinton:

1. See Nan and Pops
2. Have a playdate with Amy and Jill (and anyone else that wants to join in!)
3. Go to Morrison Heights - visit my old SS class that I LOVE
4. Play Guitar Hero with Lori
5. Eat a chicken salad sandwich at Newk's!
6. Buy some t-shirts from the talented
Lisa Gunn
7. Sleep in
8. Drink coffee on the front porch
9. Celebrate Emma's b-day
10. Order a Mocha Choca Ya-Ya from Bops!

(Notice the exclamation marks next to the food items.)


5 comments:

mer@lifeat7000feet said...

I'm sorry the house didn't work out...maybe your original dream isn't ready to die? (maybe?)

Have fun in Clinton! I like exclamation points by food too!

Tiffany Brooks said...

yay!!! ready to see y'all sunday at church too. Can't wait to catch up.

The Davidsons said...

That's my kind of girl...getting the most excited about the food stuff. Can't wait to see you on Sunday. :o) Have a safe trip!

Lori said...

I can't wait for GH! Let me know what day works best for you!

Jill said...

I'm so honored that I was involved in at least 4 of your top things to do! I loved you being here this week! We miss you already!