Sunday, January 27, 2008

What is a Meme?

My friend Mer tagged me for this meme. (I have a confession, I don't acutally know what a meme is - is it short for something else? I'm so not a full-fledged blogger!) Anyway, I'm tagging Jill and Colleen if they want to play!

Four jobs I've had:
1. Six Flags pretzel vender
2. admissions counselor
3. teacher
4. mom

Four places I lived:
1. Grand Prairie, TX
2. New Orleans, LA
3. Independence, MS
4. Rocket, TX (the list could go for a little while longer...)

Four movies I've watched over and over:
1. Pride and Prejudice
2. Lonesome Dove
3. Age of Innocence (I love that one, too, Mer!)
4. Casablanca

Four shows I watch:
1. Corner Gas
2. Grey's Anatomy (although not as much this season)
3. Men in Trees
4. American Idol (we love the early audition episodes!)

Four places I've been:
1. Jamaica
2. Belize
3. Maine
4. Los Angeles

Four people who e-mail me regularly:
1. Todd
2. my dad
3. Colleen
4. friends from church

Four favorite things to eat:
1. crabmeat quiche
2. lasagna
3. shrimp and grits
4. Mexican food

Four places I'd rather be:
1. the beach
2. Maine
3. reading a book
4. Mozambique :-)

Four things I look forward to this new year:
1. going to candidate conference in Virginia
2. maybe finding out when/where we'll be going
3. becoming organized at home (Mer, I bought the book - Confessions of...)
4. Spending more "fun time" with the girls

2 comments:

mer@lifeat7000feet said...

So glad you did this Dee Dee!

I forgot that I love Lonesome Dove too! And I remember when you went to Belize (wasn't that the beginning of you and Todd?) or was that Los Angeles when you guys went to EMcM's church? See...my memory is scary isn't it???

Hope you like the book. If you hate it, don't tell me. But seriously, it changed my life!

Love,
Mer

Angie said...

Fun Meme ( I also don't know what it means, but i did it anyway!)

Do you know when you go to Candidate Conference? Wish it was April. We have to go to Richmond for a week in April. And email me where you because we are driving from Louisiana to Richmond so maybe we could meet up somewhere for a meal or something and talk about Mozambique! :-)