Friday, March 7, 2008

Snow Advisory

I thought it hilarious considering my earlier post today that we are under a snow advisory in MS right now. It is sleeting as I type. Go figure.

Those of you in colder climates might appreciate how our advisory is worded:

AS COLDER AIR MOVES INTO THE AREA LATE THIS AFTERNOON...RAIN WILL MIX WITH AND CHANGE TO SNOW. SNOW WILL CONTINUE THROUGH THE EVENING BEFORE TAPERING OFF TO FLURRIES AFTER MIDNIGHT. TOTAL SNOWFALL ACCUMULATION OF ONE TO TWO INCHES REMAIN POSSIBLE.
A SNOW ADVISORY MEANS THAT PERIODS OF SNOW WILL CAUSE TRAVEL DIFFICULTIES. BE PREPARED FOR SNOW COVERED ROADS AND LIMITED VISIBILITIES. USE CAUTION WHILE DRIVING. (sorry for the all caps - blame it on the Weather Channel.)


The funny part is the one to two inches. We're just such sad winter drivers around here!

Okay, it's already stopped sleeting - I may have to wake up the girls from their nap if it starts to snow, though. I don't think they would know what to do with two snows in one season!

2 comments:

Angie said...

Hey, I tried to email you back but my email bounced back.....did you ever get it or should I try again?

Unknown said...

Look how pretty you girls are! Happy Easter!!!!