Thursday, September 18, 2008

Teeth, Fairies and Stickers

Random things.

Emma lost her tooth earlier this week pronouncing very loudly that she is no longer a little bitty girl. She's a big girl, and I have to say I am a little sad over the whole thing. Within five minutes of losing her tooth, she informs me that the other bottom tooth is loose. This is happening way too fast for me.


She has decided that the tooth fairy will not visit until we are with Daddy again. Thankfully, that should be some time this next week. I don't have a tooth fairy pillow handy...note to self - find tooth fairy pillow quickly.

Last thing. Tonight while I was putting Aubrie to bed, she sweetly let me know that I would get a sticker if I behaved. Not likely that will happen! :-)


P.S. My friend Mer's husband John wrote a much more inspiring post about lost teeth - at least I'm not the only one saddened by them!

1 comment:

mer@lifeat7000feet said...

Cute pic, Dee Dee! I bet you could MAKE a toothfairy pillow!

Hey, Sarah lost a tooth last night, and Will lost one last week. John wrote a really sweet post about it...
www.thedirtyshame.blogspot.com ...if you want to read it.

Hope you have a good weekend!

Me