Monday, September 1, 2008

Thank You

Thank you, Lord that Gustav wasn't as strong as expected.

Thank you, Scotty for mowing our front yard and HUGE back yard Friday.

Thank you, Jill, for being the back-up to keep my kids last week while I showed the house and offering to let Jeremy mow our yard. :-)

Thank you Nanny and Pops for keeping the girls more times than I can count and for inviting us to Hurricane Party 2008.

Thank you Scott and Angie for checking up on us.

Thank you Sunday School class for praying for us.

4 comments:

mer@lifeat7000feet said...

I'm glad Gustav lost it's steam and things weren't so bad there.

I really like your new blog design.

And I'm sorry I haven't responded to your email about Texas/Africa. I'm happy for you guys and like you said, I think it can be a both/and thing. I know how important it is to be close to family, and it seems like a season you might need to be in Texas.

Talk soon!
Meredith

Lori said...

Think about you and pray for you often.

Jill said...

You know we'll do anything you need...just say the word.

Cole Phillips said...

I'm so sorry I haven't responded since I heard about the move. I'm ultra excited to have you closer. Is there anything I can do here to help you or Todd? I don't have any land, goats or chickens so you're out of luck there. I love you and look forward to some intense fun!
-Pam