Sunday, October 25, 2009

A Little Craftiness and A Good Workout

So, I’m going to try to make some headway on Emma’s costume and finish up Aubrie’s.  May not get that much accomplished, but I’m going to give it a shot.  Thankfully, E’s doesn’t require sewing, and I’m done with the sewing on Aubrie’s.  Thank goodness for glue guns – that’s the only tool I’ll need to finish A’s.  What would we do w/o glue guns?  I shudder to think.

Also, I’ve GOT to figure out a way to get in some more exercise.  I find that the “at home video routine thing” is proving a little too much for my level of discipline.  I’m really hit-or-miss w/them which means I only work out about once a week, and let me tell you, friends, that is NOT cutting it.  At all.  I’m really trying to be aware of my eating, but w/o some sweat, I just don’t feel like much positive is going on.  I had worked so hard a while back (two summers ago) to shed some pounds and get fit, and I’m so discouraged that I’ve completely backtracked to where I was before.  I’m probably more fit now (not sucking wind when I run), but the scale is a real downer.  Of course, I could be working out instead of typing…choices, choices.  Maybe if I put on my workout clothes, I’ll get motivated!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Go, Dee Dee, go! I've found that even when I DON'T feel motivated, if I make myself, once I'm doing it I'm glad.