Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Good News!

We got our appraisal back a day early, and we’re all set!  Yahoo!  Thanks so much for praying for this step.  So, I have new life breathed into my packing efforts which were a little slow today, to say the least.  Ugh.  So hate packing.  My goal for this evening is to have the office junk sorted through and packed away. 

Thanks so much for the office ideas so far… definitely thinking the closet may be an option.  And, a cute basket or two might help with some of our other office clutter that needs to stay handy.  I could really use my stackable drawers for homeschooling/crafty stuff which seems unending but is much more organized!

Mer, I was wondering if the book you recommended, Confessions of an Organized Homemaker, had any suggestions about office space.  I don’t think the box it’s in has been taped up…may have to take a peek this evening.

1 comment:

mer@lifeat7000feet said...

Sorry I'm just now reading this Dee Dee. I've been on the go way more than I like lately.

I'm sure that book has ideas...I'm just not remembering. I have a filing system for us, but since J took over the finances, I'm pretty sure he isn't using it (as evidenced by the shopping bags of bill envelopes he stashes ON HIS SIDE OF THE CLOSET. Oh my.