Monday, February 1, 2010

This Week’s Snapshot

Well, we passed inspection last week. Yeah! So, that means that we get to move on to appraisal this week. Sometime. It would really be nice to know when this is going to take place since I have a long list of things that need to get done if this part happens the way we hope it will. Change of address, utilities, etc.

Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday are pack-it-up days, and Thursday the girls and I head to Grand Prairie to take care of some stuff with my dad. Friday night is our last homegroup – lots of tissue going to be needed here, and Saturday we drive to San Antonio for Judah's first birthday party. Sunday, of course is our last service at RVCF and the Super Bowl with friends.

Sorry for the list-like post, but I want to keep folks, who are interested, in the loop. I will try to update about the appraisal as soon as I know something. Thanks for praying for us!

No comments: