Thursday, November 1, 2007

My First Post






Since we've applied to go overseas with the International Mission Board, keeping everyone up-to-date on our progress is getting more and more difficult. Not because there's much going on in the process right now - I just can't remember what I've told to whom! I'm hoping that this blog will be a way for me to work through the many thoughts I have everyday about what life will look like in maybe less-than-a-year from now.

On that note, my first post has nothing to do with mission work - instead, I have pics of the girls from last night. I'll try to be more thoughtful next time around! Oh, and I worked on this, but I couldn't figure out how to get my pictures to post under my text. Just imagine that they're there.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Awesome! I'm so excited that you are blogging everything Williams! Firsthand info is always better - especially with pics!!!!!!! Happy Friday - Love ya!

mer@lifeat7000feet said...

Yay! I've been waiting for you to start blogging!!!

Your girls are beautiful! Love the costumes.

Meredith

Dickinson Family said...

Dee Dee,
Welcome to the world of blogging! I am always excited to have new blogger friends!!! our site is dickinson-familyblogspot.blogspot.com
It's such a great way to keep in touch!

Unknown said...

My mom told me about your blog. Exciting about IMB! Your girls are just precious and I don't even recognize them with their hair braided. BTW, you can drag the picture down to where you want it by clicking on the picture, holding the button down, and pulling it down where you want then releasing the button. :-) Every picture you add will put an extra space anywhere you have hit enter, so be sure and check that when you are done with pictures!

Jill said...

Alright!! I'm so proud of you! I told you you could do it.