Thursday, November 8, 2007

Painting Pumpkins and Bridesmaids Already?

My girls wanted to pain pumpkins the other day so I let them. If you know me, you know I am NOT crafty so this was a great thrill for them, and we all had fun. Notice I laid newspaper down on the table, but Emma managed to get paint under the paper. She is my girl! I even let Aubrie paint - she did eat a little but not enough to do any harm!


Hope you take time to enjoy whatever makes your fall fun!

P.S. I almost forgot. Emma started naming her bridesmaids the other day. This from the girl who says she's never going to marry so she can live with us forever!

5 comments:

Jill said...

I hope Annah-Jane was in there! I love the idea of painting the pumpkins. You taught me something. My kids will love it!

Unknown said...

Fun! You've got a lefty! YAY!

Dee Dee said...

Jill - I can't take credit - Jessie's class painted some at Mother's Day Out. Jessie missed painting hers because of dance so we decided to have a group painting session with the ones we already had.

Claire - She definitely prefers her left hand lately. Are you one? I may need your help/advice on things like scissors and other things that I'm sure will come up...tying shoes maybe??

Dee Dee said...

Oh, Jill, forgot to say that you know Annah-Jane was on the list. I think Annah-Jane is more on the sister list instead of the friend list anyway.

Lori said...

I'm impressed she knows what a bridesmaid is! I don't think Caroline knows what those girls are called!